The BARGAIN basement part 3

I do it like this :sunglasses: … the budget way

stock clearance

And this new Zero one can be ordered in multiple volume, not only one piece :wink:

Ah, ok. :blush:
So that should go onto the shiny metal part then.

The connector costs €4.20, that’s a price increase of 38%!

At €14.84 the Pi Zero becomes less interesting for many applications (but won’t make much difference for a gateway).

The ones without connector can still only be bought per one piece, weird policy.

x647

a while back I bought some ridgid cable assemblies from this eBay seller - good quality

1 Like

RF Surge Arrester SMA

SMA so for short cable lengths, therefore probably not very useful in practice?

the holidays are almost over… back to business :sunglasses:

US $1.22 incl. shipping (push button and see indication on led’s)

$39.90

US $2.50 incl. shipping

rak815

1 Like

That’s fully loaded, an ideal wardriving tool - buttons for manual packet sending too

1 Like

US $5.91 incl. shipping

US $56.11 incl. shipping

pololu-328

Rechargeable LiFePO4 AA batteries, 3.2V

2V batteries

2 Likes

TP5000 4.2V and 3.6V 1A Lithium Battery Charging Board Charger Module

Suitable for LiFePO4 cells, also suitable for Li-Ion / LiPo / LiFePO4 6V solar charging (because it allows higher input voltages).

6V Lithium Battery Charging Module

Review: http://lygte-info.dk review/Review TP5000 charger module

2 Likes

6MP Microscope

It would be good if there were a board such as this that would also cut-off the battery when under discharge it falls to 3.3V or 3.0V, the internal cutouts on a lot of Lithium batteries let the battery go down to 2.4V.

Also be aware that according to the review this board will charge a Lithium battery that is completly flat (0V), not sure that is safe.

I agree, but I have not yet come across a module like that (and for low price).

Something like this popular charging module but then suitable for LiFePO4 would be nice.