The Things Network V2 is Permanently Shutting Down
Scheduled Maintenance Report for The Things Network
There is still absolute no bubble in technology, do you remember:
We are now shutting down The Things Network's old V2 network.
Posted 19 minutes ago. Dec 01, 2021 - 09:17 CET
Today we are starting the shutdown of The Things Network's old V2 network. At 9:00 CET, we will stop forwarding traffic to applications. You can still migrate your devices away from V2 until the 7th of December using the V2 Console or the migration tool.
Today, at 9:00 CET, the following will change:
- Access to the V2 MQTT APIs will be disabled.
- Access to the V2 Storage Integration will be disabled.
- External V2 integrations will be stopped.
- Join Requests will no longer be accepted by V2.
Until December 7th, at 9:00 CET, the following will still be possible:
- You can still use the V2 Console to view your devices and schedule downlinks (to reset them).
- You can still use the migration tool to migrate your devices to The Things Stack (V3).
Posted 1 hour ago. Dec 01, 2021 - 08:30 CET