New Home for Lenton Gateway needed!


The Things Network User

Posted on 28-05-2020

A pending change to host building access arrangements means that sometime in June or early July we will likey loose the Lenton gateway site :-(

I'm therefore appealing to the community for an alternate host site so we can relocate the device to continue coverage in the area. If no local site available then open to place elsewhere in the city so that it remains available to the local community subject to suitable covergage and access being achievable. Please contact me if you are willing to host or can recommend a new site.

Note: There may be 1 or 2 additional gateways available if the appeal yields potential sites.... :-)