mcf88 is a private company with a staff that not only specialises in IoT devices (battery, ultra low power and powerless in LPWAN, LTE, NB-IoT and wireless technology), application software, App and Cloud application development, payment systems for private and bank circuits in contactless, Bluetooth, NFC and QRCODE technology, but also in their research, development, design and production.
The company has been designing and developing products with RFID LF, HF, UHF technology that comply with the ISO14443, MIFARE®, NFC and ISO15693 standards since 2001.
In 2015, mcf88 started designing and making products and services for IoT with LoRaWAN™ technology for both public and private customers. Main use cases are:
– Applications for cities: efficient management of parking areas, waste, public lighting, environmental monitoring;
– Services for people: tracking and locating things, animals and people;
– Solutions for agriculture: correct irrigation management aimed to preserving water, and environmental monitoring
to prevent risks to crops and optimise treatments and yields;
– Services for companies: creation of an efficient asset management and after-sales system, energy efficiency;
– Home building applications: control and management of systems and utilities simply from a smartphone without
needing a PC or Internet connection.
Become part of The Things Conference and get in touch with tens of thousands of LoRaWAN professionals.Reach out