A strategist and implementer with 20+ years’ of worldwide telecoms and technology, marketing & commercialization/sales, product and program management, and hardware/software/services ecosystem relations experience.
Proven record of enabling opportunities for operators and service, device and technology providers, and working with them all the way to delivery of products and improved business models.
Analytical; competitive; clear communicator and “de-mystifier”; energetic; driving change and improvements; and having an exceptional network with senior industry stakeholders.
• Bring cost-saving technologies and business models to market with operators and device & service providers
• Commercialization of complex technology, building and running marketing campaigns and key account strategies
• Product and service management and marketing, and project and process ownership from concept to end-of-life
• Internet-of-things (IoT) technologies from device to cloud (IP connectivity, constrained device management and E2E security), and applications in major industry verticals (eHealth, automotive and connected city)
• Mobile and consumer electronics devices and services, enabling low cost and mass market products
• Security technologies – trusted environment (TEE) and authentication/ID management (FIDO Alliance) enabling payment, media and enterprise services, and simplified user ID experiences
• Virtualised network and datacentre services based on standardised software platforms (Linaro/open source and ETSI/NFV)
• Communication technologies (WAN, cellular, LAN/PAN, low power and mesh networking)
Cutting Edge Tech2.4GHz LoRa
Become part of The Things Conference and get in touch with tens of thousands of LoRaWAN professionals.Reach out