What does mass deployment mean and why do we need to think about it?
Current state of play, what methods are currently used:
– Pre-programmed keys (with a bit on key security)
– In-band provisioning (keys through LoRaWAN downlinks)
– Out-of-band provisioning, e.g. NFC, Bluetooth
– Efforts at implementing standards using Join servers, e.g. the TTN/Microchip system
– What does the future hold, what needs to happen to grow the LoRaWAN market
Become part of The Things Conference and get in touch with tens of thousands of LoRaWAN professionals.Reach out