Activate device TheThingsUno problem

hello,

I am new and I am using the dragino LG01 as gateaway. I have bought the thethinguno board to do some exercises.
I have already registered the gateaway in TTN. It is running and has the status connected.

I have uploaded sketch example (deviceinfo.ino of https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/docs/devices/registration.html
i have entered the keys etc. butI am not able to activate the device: Send join command failed, mac join otaa. Response not OK: no_free_ch.

How can I solve this problem?

Theo

Do you know if the Gateway is fully working in that it is receiving packets\data from known working nodes ?

Be aware that the Dragino LG01 is not a TTN compliant gateway, so sketches intended for use with proper TTN gateways may not work correctly.

The ‘gateway’ you bought is clearly marked not recommended for LoRaWAN use on the Dragino website these days. That is because it is not LoRaWAN compliant, it only supports one channel at one spreading factor where a LoRaWAN gateway needs to support at least 3-8 channels with multiple spreading factors.
You will need to find a way to force the node to use only the channel and spreading factor used by your LG01. If you search the forum you will probably find an answer on how to do this…

Where are you based? Eu or us?

Based in the EU.

I think I have bought the wrong gateaway, because is not LoRaWAN compliant.