Adafruit Feather 32u4 LoRa -> Gateway

@soumyasamirana the LoraWAN software stack most popular is the LMIC ones you’ll find in many places and much documentation.

Search in Github for the LMIC implementation by Matthijs Kooijman. And do check other Feather-related posts on this forum for some important tips!

Thanks,
I will look into it

Thank you

Hey there, I followed every little steps you mentionned.

Anyway, I achieved to connect my boards to a gateway of mine. I used as mentionned all correct pio branchements:

const lmic_pinmap lmic_pins = {
.nss = 8,
.rxtx = LMIC_UNUSED_PIN,
.rst = 4,
.dio = {7, 6, LMIC_UNUSED_PIN},
};

Wired DIO to 6, and then, I join my gateway on OTAA or ABP.

Anyway, I would rather OTAA but it keeps trying to join.

Starting
Packet queued

155867: EV_JOINING

That is what I get from serial port.

In my opinion, the ACK is not encountered by the board, my gateway is a KERLINK one, then I don’t think that the problem is from the gateway.

So, is it a problem from the code itself, or from the wiring… from an alien ??

Any idea ? I take everything.

Thanks a lot.

Are you using the M0 Feather for LoRa, or the Featherwing that attaches to a Feather? (I’m using the Feather) Which pins did you connect to where? I couldn’t quite understand how the connections were made per @galagaking1’s guide.

Can you guide me in this. Even I am working on the same and I am very new to this.

i am trying to make it work with stm32duino. any idea how can i make it work?

This thread is outdated.

It is not at all clear what you mean with ‘make it work’.

Don’t ask vague generic questions, which causes that others have to guess what you mean.
Be clear and specific and provide details.

For STM32 related information/threads use the search option and search for STM32.
This is not an STM32 thread.