Arduino Lib for Class A,B,C node

I came across Arduino LoRaWAN library by Beelan. Link It looks promising. When compiling for AS923, I found 2 errors. Is this repository still active? Are there anyone success in using with other freq such as EU868?

Somsak

Why ask here? Check the commit history on github to see if there has been recent activity.

Commit history shows it is active. I have not gotten any reply back after sending email to the owner.

Somsak

Did you sucessfully solve the problem?
The bug is easily fixed, by edit the the file and change the name of the missing function/variables.
I believe the developer made a mistake by copy&paste, but they didn’t test the AS923 configuration option.
The code is very compact, require less memory than LMIC lib. However, I didn’t sucessfully make OTAA joint in AS923 config . (ABP is OK) . It’s seem to me that it has a problem of downlink some how.

That suggests it may well be incomplete and make assumptions that aren’t always valid. Hopefully they are valid enough for your needs, but…

Its likely there are overlooked differences between the band plans this supported and AS923; remember a band plan is more than just the frequencies, it is also things like uplink-downlink mapping, rules for what data rate to use, and how those are encoded in ADR, etc.

Do you have ABP downlink working? If not OTAA will probably not work either.

Get some debug output of transmit and receive air settings and compare to what the gateway was actually asked to transmit. Your debug output may break the receive window timing but at least you can see that the node tried to receive with the correct settings. Then you can take the debug output out and consider if the timing of the receive was correct, or if a message actually was received but not correctly interpreted, or…