AS923 node cannot receive uplink data

I send data through the node. After the successful join, I can see the data ascending from the gateway data, but I cannot receive any data from the application data. Other frequency bands are normal.

Hi, If this is a question, you must supply more information. :roll_eyes:

As shown in the figure below, when my node connects to the GATEWAY to send data, it can be seen from the GATEWAY TRAFFIC that there is data on the upline, but at the same time, I cannot receive the data upload in the APPLICATION DATE, but when I join it, it is successful.
image image image

ok tnx… and what type/model is your gateway / node ?

gateway:RAK7258
node:RAK811

ok… because its all RAK, maybe better ask support here ?

But I tried other nodes and it didn’t work, but everything was ok in other bands.

Do you know that other people can work normally in this AS923?

make sure you’re gateway AND your node use the same channels (bandplan)

Yeah, he’s the same, I’m sending data with loraserver and everything is ok

TTN uses two frequency plans, depending on the country. OTAA devices use two common channels: 923.2MHz and 923.4MHz. They will receive the additional channels on a successful join.

see

https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/docs/lorawan/frequency-plans.html

Yes, I chose to use AS923-925.It was normal all the time before, but after a period of time, the data could not be sent up. I tried to change several nodes.

Hello
I have the same problem.
(AS923)
My 3MKR WAN 1300 node and 1 gateway certainly worked before.

However, now only OTA Join succeeds and few uplinks are accepted.

I don’t see any problems on STATUS page, So I can only ask TTI if something changed ? @htdvisser :roll_eyes:

• more users experiencing problems on AS923 @ the moment ?

Have you tried to connect and send the data normally? Let’s see if we have the same problem?

AS923 TTN still cannot receive downlink data. Is there any solution?