Can't access application till saturday: insufficient rights for application

Hello,
I have couple applications to test our devices. Till saturday (2023-01-14) I can’t access one of applications. Error message is attached below. I haven’t changed anything in permissions or application configuration. What could be wrong? After problem ocurred I’ve tryed to change permissions (remove all permissions and set all permissions again) for one user but that still didn’t help. Unfortunately, most of my devices are in field tests so I can’t reach them right now.

What could be wrong?

{
  "code": 7,
  "message": "error:pkg/auth/rights:insufficient_application_rights (insufficient rights for application `phumetering@ttn`)",
  "details": [
    {
      "@type": "type.googleapis.com/ttn.lorawan.v3.ErrorDetails",
      "namespace": "pkg/auth/rights",
      "name": "insufficient_application_rights",
      "message_format": "insufficient rights for application `{uid}`",
      "attributes": {
        "missing": [
          "RIGHT_APPLICATION_INFO"
        ],
        "uid": "phumetering@ttn"
      },
      "correlation_id": "9e02e9ecab7f4b26ab89a2180076df12",
      "code": 7
    }
  ]
}

Got the same problem with one of my applications.

Hi SilkWay,

When your problem occured? In our case problem is big because we have devices in field tests and can’t receiva data from them :confused:

Regards
Maciek

I’m testing our modules in free version. Maybe Application is blocked because we should pay for TTN usage?

Given that you are a metering company, there is that possibility - perhaps contact @rish1 or the email on the main TTI website.

Yup, we exceeded numer of free devices. There was notification about that from TTN but unfortunetly threw email, that wasn’t checked for log time…

Problem solved.