Dragino LSN50 help

thank you cslorabox
So I don’t understand why the node doesn’t register data with the application.
The dev eui and app eui that reach the gateway traffic are correct.
I am thinking of acquiring a usb shield tool and looking inside the dragino node

As explained before, if TTN is not generating join accepts in response to the join attempts logged as received by the gateway, then either one of the entered details such as the app key (or the app or dev eui) is incorrect; or else the dev nonce of the join is being illicitly re-used.

What do you see for the device (vs the gateway)? If you aren’t seeing the join attempts there, then they are invalid due to one of the issues mentioned above.

Hi. Is there anyone who would know whether Dragino LSN50 is CE certified?

I would need to know in order to evaluate if the device can be distributed commercially to a wider audience.

They haved published dokuments for V1 and V2

https://www.dragino.com/downloads/index.php?dir=LSN50-LoRaST/Certificate/

2 Likes

Thanks engelking for help in locating this valuable reference.

1 Like

Still having problems with this LSN50 v1 or v2 version…?
We tested of lot of these devices (new keys), and have them working at TNT but also at KPN Lorawan… … So send me a message if you still have problems

hey i have been facing problem connecting lsn50v1.2 o ttn
I’m receiving data on the lorawan gateway server but it shows not connected on the ttn application section
please help!!
2021-12-07 (1)

If messages arrive in GW console (Can you see that) but not in application/device console then 1st step is likely double double check key entry…then check again!

Dev EUI, App EUI, App/JoinKey,

I assume that is you repeatedly deleting the device?..

How have you configured the device? OTAA/ABP, Phy spec 1.0.2? RevA, RevB? 1.0.3?

i have tried both abp and otaa mode of operation and I have tried it with mac 1.0.3 I’m not sure how to check the mac version for my device I’m using dragino LG01 as my lorawan
2021-12-07 (2)
this is the uplink happening to on my gateway page
and my appkeys are 100 percent correct I have verified it multiple times using the code

Your problem is the LG01 SCPF. Please don’t use this kind of (not) gateways. There are several threads dealing with this problem.

can i use olg01?? but i have faced the same problem with this also
what about lg308?

The very first thing you should do is to switch off the LG01. It disturbs the traffic of LoRaWAN.
What you can clearly see is, that although RSSI and SNR are good, some data-packages are missing. imho this is caused by the LG01.

yes i have done that
how do i go about this ??
does using lg308 solve my problem?

The Dragino LG308 is a gateway that supports all 8 channels.It should work.
I myself use the version without 4G called LPS8. Works without problems using Semtech UDP in TTS CE.
After switching off the LG01 I would recommend a new join to TTS for your node.

Do not use any of the '01 or '02 LoRa ‘Gateways’(*) (either indoor as in LG series or Outdoor as in OLG series variants) - note NOT LoRaWAN Gateways - even Dragino have comments on their website saying for LoRa/proprietary system use only and not for use in LoRaWAN systems (e.g.TTN). You need a fully compliant 8 channel GW (this can listen for up to 8 simultaneous options from the classic LoRaWAN constellation of 48 options (8 channels x 6 Spreading Factors - SF7-12)).

Many forumites have has great success with the Dragino LG308, the LPS8 or the latest LIG16 versions, if you want to stay loyal to the brand.

(*) as Wolf calls out we refer to these as SCPF’s or DCPF’s as that can only handle one or two channels and SF’s at at time - missing most traffic. They may be better thought of as ‘media convertors’ rather than ‘gateways’ - similar to say a copper (ethernet) to fibre (Single channel or CWDM) media converter, only here acting as copper (ethernet) to RF (LoRa device mode) converter.

hey so i started using lg308 but I cant get it connected to the internet I have tried to access internet via wifi.
Screenshot 2022-01-05 173150
Screenshot 2022-01-05 173229
please help

Looks like the gateway is connected to WiFi. What is the issue?

im not able to cinnect the gateway to ttnv3 I have put it the right eui and the band
Screenshot 2022-01-05 174653
Screenshot 2022-01-05 175019

Does your network/internet connection allow UDP traffic on port 1700 to TTN?

nope that was the problem should i do port forwarding ?
what the IP I should take for ttn?
i have set up port 1700 udp on firewall but my router needs port forwarding I guess