DRAGINO problems and solutions topic part 1

I have the same as you - I just assumed it was successful. I am using the same versions as you too.

I am using Dragino LoRa Single Channel Gateway LG01. I have registered one gateway earlier on 24.08.2018 and in that data was receiving at Gateway as well as in Application side. But Now I am trying to register one more gateway in my account. It was registered but always showing status as not connected. Even I tried with new login with all same settings which i did for my first gateway but it shows status not connected. May i know what is the problem?

00%20AM

i have been to connect before but when i run the gateway again why i can’t to connect it what happenedM

I’m getting the error ‘Wrong data’ for send_gps_data command with Dragino LG01 gateway. Here is the PuTTY console.

I’m using the up-to-date gpstrack package. The server IP for GPSWOX is 107.170.92.234 (USA) .

Please help me to solve this issue. Thanks.

Hey guys,

I have just bought a Dragino LG01-P and followed all the instructions to create the ateway on the things network (http://wiki.dragino.com/index.php?title=Connect_to_TTN#Create_a_Gateway_in_TTN_Console)

Im using the last package fowarder version (the 4th). Does anyone knows if that really works? I have already created the root/data folder…but still cant connect the dragino to TTN…

SOLVED:
apparentley when flashing the firmware from an older version (below 4.3.0) to the latest (at this moment 4.3.4. you need to uncheck the ‘keep settings’ option). Got it working now.

See all the way in the bottom of the Dragino TTN documentation: http://wiki.dragino.com/index.php?title=Connect_to_TTN#Why_TTN_gateway_shows_status_.22not_connected.22.3F

==========

Hi, also having problems with connecting Dragino LG01-P gateway to TTN. Read an followed their tutorial (as much as possible - it is quite unclearly written). Still no luck.

Firmware version IoT-4.3.4
MCU single_pkt_fwd_v004
LoraWAN:
router.eu.thethings.network : 1700
gateway ID filled in
TX / RX: 868100000
encryption key (blank - should I fill this out?)
SF7
TSF9
coding rate 4/5
signal 125kHz
preamble 8

/etc/config/lorawan:

config settings ‘general’
option port ‘1700’
option pfwd_debug ‘0’
option server ‘router.eu.thethings.network’
option mail ‘info@iotstadslab.nl’
option gateway_id ‘eui-a84041190a60ffff’
option gateway_key ‘ttn-account-v2.J-zayk_…’
routine_script ‘lg01_pkt_fwd’

config settings ‘radio’
option SF ‘7’
option coderate ‘5’
option BW ‘7’
option rx_frequency ‘868100000’
option preamble ‘8’
option tx_frequency ‘868100000’
option TXSF ‘9’

Should I enter the gateway key from the TTN console somewhere?

Also sent a support request to Dragino. They should fix this, their documentation is unclear.

Yet, any help here would be great. :confused:

3 Likes

im also having the same trouble… I have a Dragino LG-01P configured just as above.

I can get it connected to the TTN… anyone can help?

did you see

SOLVED:
apparentley when flashing the firmware from an older version (below 4.3.0) to the latest (at this moment 4.3.4. you need to uncheck the ‘keep settings’ option). Got it working now.

See all the way in the bottom of the Dragino TTN documentation: http://wiki.dragino.com/index.php?title=Connect_to_TTN#Why_TTN_gateway_shows_status_.22not_connected.22.3F

The Dragino LG01-P was already bought loaded with version 4.3.4

What to do then?

is that truth?

I have a Dragino LG01-P

yes… it’s not a ‘real’ LoRaWAN gateway with 8 channels or more

Hello, I don’t understand why and how to correct the situation.
I use a DRAGINO LG01 gateway and try to connect a LSN50 from Dragino.
The LSN50 work very well with the objenious OTAA Lora network.
Now I try to use the LSN50 with the LG01 gateway on TTN with ABP.

My gateway receive a join request (why in ABP?). In this join request, DEV EUI is understand, App EUI is understand. Physical payload is decoded. And event data is attached below. After theLSN50 make Uplink, but nothing is received by the gateway.

{
“gw_id”: “eui-a84041186458ffff”,
“payload”: “AMMuAdB+1bNwFDhgEShCESjjx34H+BI=”,
“dev_eui”: “2811422811603814”,
“lora”: {
“spreading_factor”: 7,
“bandwidth”: 125,
“air_time”: 61696000
},
“coding_rate”: “4/5”,
“timestamp”: “2018-10-05T13:53:58.343Z”,
“rssi”: -111,
“snr”: 9,
“app_eui”: “70B3D57ED0012EC3”,
“frequency”: 868100000000000
}

I suspect an error on the LSN50 side. but which?
In parallèle a TTN Lora NODE works very well in ABP with the Dragino LG01 gateway.

Who could me help?

are they working on the same frequency ? it’s a single channel gateway

Yes same frequency. In fact my frequency is 868100000. When the LSN50 use this frequency i expect that work, but not…

• your gateway is registered and working on TTN with a different ABP node.
  • your LSN50 node is programmed with the TTN supplied registration keys and this node is added to an application

. Yes, my gateway is registered and working on TTN with a different ABP node.
{
“gw_id”: “eui-a84041186458ffff”,
“payload”: “QLkcASYANAECnJbuEXDpq4xPTb1wwIg=”,
“f_cnt”: 308,
“lora”: {
“spreading_factor”: 7,
“bandwidth”: 125,
“air_time”: 61696000
},
“coding_rate”: “4/5”,
“timestamp”: “2018-10-05T14:53:26.135Z”,
“rssi”: -109,
“snr”: 9,
“dev_addr”: “26011CB9”,
“frequency”: 868100000000000
}

. Yes

well if this don’t work for your node …

https://wiki.dragino.com/index.php?title=LoRa_Sensor_Node-LSN50#Example:_use_ABP_method_to_connect_to_LoRaWAN_server

It’s exactly what I do.
Why in my event data, I don’t see dev_addr with the LSN50 and they is a dev_addr with the TTN node?

can you snapshot a screen from your gateway during joining attempt

joining%20attempt