Error in most of my "ex-working nodes" Fetching Device

Hello.

I have about 25 nodes working for a long time…all of them working with “The Things Network Indoor Gateway”. Since yesterday I stopped receiving data from most of them, also, whenever I try to access the device in The Things Network I get this error

"Error Fetching Device: Error: Internal error: [Unavailable] Broker did not return device: unavailable: NetworkServer did not return device: unavailable: connection error: desc = “transport: authentication handshake failed: context deadline exceeded”

Any advice?? Someone with the same issue?

Thanks!

1 Like

Same issue here. I attempted to join the #ops channel on slack but the link no longer works in the account page.

I’m having the same issue. Device data has stopped coming into my Node Red system since about 6AM US Central time this morning - approx 2.5 hours ago.

Screenshot from 2021-04-16 08-35-21

It is now working for me… are you still in version 2 of TTN? Are you using TTNIG (TTN indoor gateway)?

Seems to be working now. Perhaps they just fixed the issue.

Same here – mine started working again!

Updated slack link:

1 Like

I’m getting this error now also on one of my nodes:
Error: Internal error: [Unavailable] Broker did not return device: unavailable: NetworkServer did not return device: unavailable: connection error: desc = “transport: Error while dialing dial tcp 172.18.0.13:1903: i/o timeout”

This node is also unable to join (might be another reason for that though). And yes, I use an indoor gateway which this node is using (the only gw in reach).