Gateway Traffic is not shown in Console

Hello,

I’m using a iC880A connected to a RPi as a gateway and a iM880U as an end-device.
When sending data from the end-device to the server this data is registered at the gateway as can be seen in the gateways output and is received by the server. Furthermore the application data including uplinks and downlinks is shown correctly in the Device’s Console.

But when I want to follow the traffic of the gateway using the corresponding option in the TTN Console no traffic is registered. But the frame counters shown on the main page of the gateway are updated as well as the last seen status. Only the traffic indication does not show anything.

Do I need to configure something additionally?

Not that it’s helpful, but I’m in a similar situation. Using a different gateway - RasPi+Uputronics HAT. Anyone out there to help?
Thanks!

1 Like

The Gateway Traffic option is often not reliable.

It worked for me two days ago and now it’s silent. It’s not that you have failed to configure something, it might be working at a later time…

Thanks.

I guessed something like this as I mean to remember that it was working some time ago.

Same here. Feature seems broken current.

The NOC and the gateway traffic page are very new features that are still under heavy development. We release them in the public community network as soon as they’re working so that everyone can test and experience these new features immediately. However, this is all bleeding edge, so sometimes things can still break.

Both the core team and open source contributors are working hard to build all kinds of new features. Making all those new features completely stable takes time, especially when those new features keep changing while they mature. Just accept that some things are not fully stable yet and keep in mind that we’re doing our best to make TTN more awesome every day.

Hey AndreiL
I have the same setup, don’t even know where to start. I want to add this device as a gateway to TTN. Do you have any pointers to get me started?

UPUtronics RPI SPI Lora expansion board

regards