How to see payload log in rasphberry pi console

hello,

i am using ic880a with rasphberry pi for my gateway and sx1276(nice rf) with aurdino for my node i can be able to send my node date to server through gateway now i want to see my payload data in rasphberry pi console i have tired to run util_logger and opening that json that but i could not understand that??i want to see live log is there any way for this??
thanks and regards
manikandan v

This is the TTN forum, so only questions about TTN and by extension LoRWan are on topic.

In such a system the gateway only handles encrypted traffic for which it lacks the key.

Thus the only way to get your actual payloads is frpm TTN’s servers after they’ve been reported in by your gateway or others and processed there, not directly from the gateway.

If you are working with raw LoRa rather than TTN you will have to seek support elsewhere.

i am using ttn only i can able to send my sensor data to ttn network i want to see that on pi terminal i have my ttn gateway and register my application on ttn
thanks and regards
manikandan v

Hi manivalaguru,

If you want to use a Raspberry Pi, you will need a separate one for logging and viewing your data. The one you are using for the gateway must not be busy with database or user interface tasks when it should be handling IoT messages.

Have a look at Andreas Spiess YouTube video #295 which shows one way to set up a Raspberry Pi to log and visualise your sensor data.