HT-M01S 8 Channel gateway no received messages

I have a HT-M01S 8 channel gateway set up next to an open window within an area with known TTN Lorawan traffic happening and not seeing any packets hit the gateway. I’m also running a node that is transmitting to TTN every 10 mins or so, and has been doing so successfully for the past 1 year, in the same room as the gateway - so I’d at least think I should see something.

The gateway status always reads that its been seen within the last minute or two. I’m using the new TTN console. Gateway status messages are appearing in the Live Data section, but nothing else. The Gateway is set to Australia 915, as is TTN (Australia FSB 2).

Is there something obvious I migth be missing as to why I’m seeing no traffic hitting the gateway in TTN?

Also - which of these would be the default setting for FSB 2? image

Hi, Try channels 8-15 for AU915.

Thanks, but after 10 hours or so sitting on that channel whilst I was at work - no dice

There may not be as much other traffic as you think. Even in an urban areas I rarely saw anyone else’s.

Might as well get your own node to play with anyway, and can help you confirm gateway function.

Preferable to keep it at least a few meters away, though.