I’m using a TTN Uno with my own gateway. Payloads (pic attached) are:-
- My 7 byte payload consists of 4 arduino digital input pins plus 3 A/D readings. This is sent whenever there is a change of input. It’s one byte per pin, rather than one bit per pin simply because I haven’t worked out how to do that yet!
- My 3 byte payload is the 3 A/D readings again. Sent every hour, once testing is done.
I will have multiple nodes. End goal is to:
- Identify which pin on which node has detected an event
- Be able to send an SMS to alert someone
- Graph the hourly voltage readings.
I would appreciate any words from the wise to point me in the right direction. I’ve done plenty of reading but maybe I’m not getting my search terms right. I guess the first question is - How do I differentiate between the 3 byte vs 7 byte payloads? If I consolidate all the inputs into a single byte then the same question applies I believe.
I would welcome any pointers, appreciating that it’s a slightly open ended request, but I don’t have enough feel yet for the architecture to ask specific stuff.
Thanks in advance. Some great answers in here. Hopefully I’ll be answering some soon.