Initiating a community

Hi there,

Couple of weeks ago I filed form for starting a community but nothing happened since then and I wonder why?
My community is not created and my city of Sabac Serbia is not on the list despite I have one public gateway fully operational but some other places doesn’t have neither one so why is that?
Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Dejan.

sorry to hear that … we have to check :sunglasses:

@laurens

thank you :smile:

Hi! I believe I have similar situation :). Unfortunately I can’t see how the original one from this post ended.
Where should I ask about my new community status? After filling the community form - I didn’t get any confirmation e-mail about it (though website showed it was submitted). Where can I check if the submission was correct - and if it needs to wait longer for someone?

@dasiu Can you advise which community you are trying to set up? It can take anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of weeks to go live depending how busy the TTN team are…

@rish1 @laurens guys either of you on station to assist with this?

Hi Jeff! Thanks for responding! The community is Krakow in Poland.

Hi Dasiu,
We already got a Krakow community set up, see: https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/community/krakow/

Can you join the Krakow community and drop me a personal message so we can discuss the next steps?

Thank you! Done! :slight_smile:

1 Like