IP WAN Banned?

hello, I’m developing a new application and testing the “send” commands, this morning, I think my public IP has been Blocked.

can you help me, please?

attached debugs when connecting:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “v5.py”, line 1097, in
handler = ttn.HandlerClient(app_id, access_key)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ttn/handler.py”, line 32, in init
self.__open(discovery_address)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ttn/handler.py”, line 47, in __open
self.announcement = discovery.get_by_app_id(self.app_id)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ttn/discovery.py”, line 54, in get_by_app_id
return self.client.GetByAppID(req)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/grpc/_channel.py”, line 690, in call
return _end_unary_response_blocking(state, call, False, None)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/grpc/_channel.py”, line 592, in _end_unary_response_blocking
raise _Rendezvous(state, None, None, deadline)
grpc._channel._Rendezvous: <_Rendezvous of RPC that terminated with:
status = StatusCode.UNAVAILABLE
details = “failed to connect to all addresses”
debug_error_string = “{“created”:”@1574691805.774950319",“description”:“Failed to pick subchannel”,“file”:“src/core/ext/filters/client_channel/client_channel.cc”,“file_line”:3934,“referenced_errors”:[{“created”:“@1574691805.774936653”,“description”:“failed to connect to all addresses”,“file”:“src/core/ext/filters/client_channel/lb_policy/pick_first/pick_first.cc”,“file_line”:393,“grpc_status”:14}]}"

Hi, it’s back to working on its own. Solved.

I am also having this problem. Did you contact anyone for support ?

This topic is 2 years old and lacks any information whatsoever and so does your post.

If you have a LoRaWAN related issue then create a new topic and provide all necessary details to make exactly clear what your issue is.