RFM69 module

I am having a Lora RFM 69 shield and I am trying to make a node. I am using this LoRa shield with Arduino nano every board. please help me finding code for it.
If anyone has any idea please let me know.
Thanks

Are you sure you have an RFM69? Because those modules are not lora(wan) compatible. For LoRa(WAN) with TTN you need RFM95 or RFM97 in most of the world. For China and other < 500 MHz using countries you need RFM96. But for LoRaWAN you never use RFM69.

1 Like

The RFM69 is not a LoRa module …

sheild

I am using this with arduino nano every

Arduino Nano radio shield RFM69/95 or NRF24L01+

Thats a board that can be fitted with an RFM69, RFM95 or NRF24L01.

Only the RFM95 is a LoRa device.

You mean to say that board is correct or what? I didn’t get you. please, explain me.

The module with the RF69 on it is not usable for LoRa or LoRaWAN because it does not support LoRa modulation.

It might still be usable for your unspecified purpose, but it is not on topic here.

If your Nano radio shield has a RFM69 module mounted then you have the wrong module (not LoRa).

On the web page from the link you provided, the Radio frequencies and transceiver version dropdown box clearly shows that only the RFM95 is a LoRa module.

I have changed the topic title to prevent further confusion.
There is no such thing as LoRa 69 module and RFM69 is not a LoRa module.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.