LoRaGo dock

Hello, I am a newcomer to the world of Arduino and LoRa. I intend to set up 3 arduino weather stations. For data transfer, I intend to use the 868MHz LoRa SX1276 rf Module.
I would like to get the data to the weather cloud or to the weather underground.
I’m looking for the gateway now.
Which one do you recommend?
i’m watching for Dragino single channel or maybe with two channels and
LoRa dock single channel. https://sandboxelectronics.com/?product=lorago-dock-single-channel-lorawan-gateway
is the single chanel gateway powerful enough to receive data from three weather stations?
What gateway do you recommend?
Thanks for the answers and tips.

The gateways you mention are Lora only, not LoRaWAN which is the focus of this forum. Due to hardware limitations those can’t be used for LoRaWAN as gateways.
If you go for Lora the gateways will handle three weather stations without any issue, however it will require you design and implement your own protocol stack as Lora is just a radio modulation.
LoRaWAN provides a standardized protocol and there are stacks available for different controllers and LoRaWAN modules.

I just sent a message to the Sandbox Electronics customer service asking them to remove the references to TTN and LoRaWAN for their product as it is not LoRaWAN compliant (if used as gateway) and should not be used for TTN.

There are many great low cost gateways. Like the PyGate, RAK7246, the TTIG and others.

But there is no such thing as a single channel gateway - a gateway must listen on 8 channels, otherwise devices cannot communicate properly with it. You will see the Dragino website mentions it’s single channel products are not suitable for LoRaWAN. The LoraGo Dock is a legacy product with virtually no debugging capability, let along being compliant.

As well as confusing your own devices, any others in in range will be disrupted. As such, we do not support these “boxes” on the TTN forum as it is for LoRaWAN.

For three devices, you could use LoRa point to point or …

… if you want to support the use of LoRaWAN in your area, a RAK7246 is a good start, you can attach an external antenna and being a Pi, it is easier to see logs & make configuration changes.

Thanks for the answers and clarification of concepts.
I had point to point communication in my mind.
However, even this option with the RAK 7246 is very good.