LoRaWAN and bitcoin

Is the development of LoRa + Blockchain opensource?
where is the code?

LoRa is a Semtech owned technology, licensed by some other industry players. LoRaWAN and associated supporting standards and practice guides/certification, testing etc. is managed and lived through the LoRaWAN Alliance. Blockchain has no direct and immediate involvement, though there is a lot of hype around some companies adopting LoRa, LoRaWAN, or adapted/renamed versions of it, grafting on blockchain & crypto currency models for other uses and with other motivations… suggest you try Google for the alternates and any associated forums/fora, though that is not in scope here… we are the TTN Forum, focussed on LoRaWAN, and no direct involvement with blockchain (as yet).

Lots of contributors and manufacturers working within the LoRaWAN ecosystem have adopted open source code philosophies and open hardware approaches…search the forum and look to places like GitHub and GitLab, etc. for projects, code and examples

1 Like

I am searching for a LoRaWAN ecosystem that is accosiated to a cryptocurrency and accepts DIY nodes.

Hellium unfortunately banned recently all the DIY nodes.

I searched thoroughsly and didnt discover smth.
Could you please give me some hint in the form of a url?

No, no he can’t, because this forum is for LoRaWAN on TTN only

51 coins? Which one ? Could you please help by answering a number?

I am trying to solve the DIY problem by introducing a webof trust technology similar to this

Not any more, you’ve been told, this is for TTN only