Low Cost EndDevice development board

(Pbecchi) #1

I have been looking for a real “low cost” and “low power” development board, but a could not find any really affordable one.
So i decided to build one based on CMWX1ZZABZ Murata module. The board include a ultralowpower LDO a ufl connnector and a Lipo charger; all pins are exposed and the size is similar to the one of an Esp32 board.
Prototypes will be ready in a couple of weeks!
I want now to launch a funding campain to be able to order a sufficient number of boards and have a really competitive prive:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/affordable-lora-endnode/coming_soon/x/16825908
Anybody interested is invited to participate!

Doesn’t look like a complete project/product to me, compared to other ’ kickstarter projects.
shouldn’t you first wait for some PCB’s and test everything ?
Write a short paragraph on what you would be offering to your audience on social networks.

also, what’s the difference between your idea and this board ?

(Pbecchi) #3

It is not yet a crownfunding project but it will became as soon as i get my prototypes.
I will also documents all detail and performaces.
For the time, it is just an announcement: a so called " coming soon" for people interested so that they can get additional discounts.
Basically the boards is not so different from Grasshopper since the module is the same…
I just add something (the Lipo charger e.g.) and specially I want to get a much lower price!!

ok thanks for the info.
as soon as you have your official campaign running, I will reopen this topic.