My TTGO T-BEAM V1.1 (brand:Lyligo) does not connect via OTAA to The Things Stack

My TTGO T-BEAM V1.1 device sends the Join-Request to the application server but I do not receive the Join-Accept, I check this by entering my gateway configuration and observing the traffic it sends and receives. Also, I have an identical node running on TTS and I want to connect it has the same configuration on TTS as the one already running.
It is true that it took me many days, even a couple of months, to be able to connect the first TTGO T-BEAM until finally one day it connected without knowing how or why.
The only difference that exists in the node registration is that I can expand the Application Layer section in the node I already have running but with the new update, the node I want to register does not allow me to expand this section.

There can be different reasons for why downlinks (and so OTAA) are not working.
This has been discussed many times on the forum already. Use the search option to find relevant topics/posts.

It is also wise to have a look at the T-Beam and Big ESP32 + SX127x topics.

For a good working and well documented example check LMIC-node. It supports the TTGO T-Beam v1.1 and helps you get your node quickly up and running.

I own two T-Beams ver. 1.0 connected to TTS CE via OTAA without problems. The signal of your T-Beam seems to be very strong - maybe it’s to strong. Try what happens if you increase the distance between gateway and T-Beam.