New TTIG not connecting

Hi,
Has anyone else hit a complete brick wall with recent TTIG hardware? I just received one from Seeed this morning and followed the instructions to the letter (5 times) but simply cannot get it to connect. Is there something I’m missing? Some important step not in the instructions?
.au915 profile, FSB 2.
Claimed OK via the console and the gateway connects to wireless OK, visible in the router. Adjusted the firewall settings as best I could. Live data reports errors:

• error 20:21:22
    Unknown error
    An unknown error occurred and one or more events could not be retrieved
  • info
    20:16:30
    Stream reconnected
    The stream connection has been re-established
  • error
    20:16:24
    Unknown error
    An unknown error occurred and one or more events could not be retrieved

Without details, I can’t be 100% sure, but it’s possible that this is just an issue in the Console (Fix error prop extraction utility by kschiffer · Pull Request #4665 · TheThingsNetwork/lorawan-stack · GitHub).

If you happen to have our command-line interface ttn-lw-cli installed, you can try subscribing to events with that.

Thanks for the quick response. The led on the gateway continues to flash at the rapid rate (1/4 sec), which I believe indicates that the wireless network is connected but it is trying to connect without success. I’ll try installing the cli and see what happens.

It looks like this fixed itself. We deleted the gateway and re-claimed it and it came good by the next morning (12 hrs later)