No transmitted and received messages

Hi all
I’m new to The Things Network. I’ve connected my LoPy4 gateway to TTN following an online tutorial. But, the count of transmitted and received messages is zero. Can someone tell me what does this mean??
And I’m operating it from India (with 865MHz).

Thank you.

It means, lierally, that no messages have been received from or transmitted to your gateway, but there can be diferent reasons, including the fact that no nodes around you are sending data. How is the “last seen” field?

The last seen field is something like "5 minutes ago "

So, very likely it is correctly functioning, with the informations you gave. The counters are zero because there aren’t nodes around that send data.

Can I use Semtech nodes with LoPy4 gateway??

If LoPy4 is a standard LoRaWAN gateway, yes, whatever you mean for Semtech nodes.
EDIT: I see LoPy4 is a platform for nodes, not gateways; so it’s not really a LoRaWAN gateway. Be careful not do disrupt functioning of real gateways around you.

1 Like

Why do you ask the same question again after I replied to your previous question that the LoPy4 with nano gateway software is not a LoRaWAN compliant gateway and this forum will not provide support for these non standard gateways?

2 Likes

Excuse me sir, I didn’t understand the reply. That’s why I’ve posted it again. Anyways, thank you for replying again.
As a fresher, I can’t understand the technical terminology.