Problem adding old TTN-001-868-1.0 gateway to v3

hi

I’m trying to re-add my old gateway on v3. The gateway is connected to the net and I can get to its internal webserver. I’ve gone through the add “add gateway” flow on the cloud console, but the gateway comes up as “disconnected”.

Any ideas?

Tnx!

Hamish

Have you followed the documentation exactly?
https://www.thethingsindustries.com/docs/gateways/thethingskickstartergateway/

Thanks for the tip, that seems to have worked :slight_smile:
(I didn’t get it from kickstarter so hadn’t seen that page. The other ambiguity in the docs is that eu1.cloud.thethings.network wasn’t explicitly specified as the “account server” address I should use, but after a couple of tries I got it.)

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

It’s generic ThingsIndustries doc vs TTN specific for use with with any TTS instance, private, cloud hosted, enterprise or TTS(CE) aka TTN V3 hence open definition, but glad solved…enjoy! Kickstarter was just identifier for version as this was their 1st gw (via KS) that shipped late 2017/early 2018 to fulfil the campaign, but which went on general sale through Distribution channels mid-Dec’17 onwards (that was when/how I got my 1st as well)… still available in the channel even now 4+ years later :slight_smile: After a few reported teething problems early on they now seem to ‘just work’.

Thanks Jeff! Now I just need to get my transmitter device working again :slight_smile:
Have a good one
H

1 Like