- Questions on The Things Network Gateway Connector (described at https://github.com/TheThingsNetwork/ttn-gateway-connector)
According to the gateway registration instruction at https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/docs/gateways/registration.html#via-gateway-connector,
when I register a gateway, the TTN console generates a gateway key.
My questions are as follows:
(1) Once I get the gateway key, do I have to set the gateway key in a gateway configuration file somewhere?
(2) Is this gateway key sent to the TTN Network Server along with the device data packet in a JSON format?
(3) Which TTN Server component verifies if this gateway key is valid or not?
(4) The document says 'The Things Network Gateway Connector' is using MQTT, not gRpc.
Is a TTN Router component act as an MQTT server?