Hello everyone, the gateway I use is RAK7249. I have been unable to connect to the TTN server. I am very distressed. Please help me solve it. Thank you very much!
Your message comes down to:
My car does not move. Help.
It would help if you provide more information, has the car been started, do you have a gear selected and did you release the clutch. Are the wheels halfway embedded in mud?
In LoRaWAN terms:
- What is you setup. RAK7249 (DIY assembled yourself?) mounted inside/outside?
- Are you using ethernet or 4G connectivity?
- Where are you located? And which region in TTN did you select?
- What are the settings you changed on the gaeway?
- Can you find any debug/log information on the gateway?
Thank you very much for your answer. From your analogy, my car is not activated, and I don’t know how to start.
- My product is an outdoor gateway, not a DIY gateway, but an enterprise-class IP67 gateway. I made a lot of settings with reference to the manual, but still did not connect to the TTN server, and then initialized it.
- I am currently using Ethernet.
- I set up China, China 470-510MHz.
- I have changed the settings of the gateway, but I have already initialized the device.
- I did not see any print data from the gateway.
Thanks again for your answer, and please continue to help me solve this TTN server problem.