Hello everyone, the gateway I use is RAK7249. I have been unable to connect to the TTN server. I am very distressed. Please help me solve it. Thank you very much!
Your message comes down to:
My car does not move. Help.
It would help if you provide more information, has the car been started, do you have a gear selected and did you release the clutch. Are the wheels halfway embedded in mud?
In LoRaWAN terms:
- What is you setup. RAK7249 (DIY assembled yourself?) mounted inside/outside?
- Are you using ethernet or 4G connectivity?
- Where are you located? And which region in TTN did you select?
- What are the settings you changed on the gaeway?
- Can you find any debug/log information on the gateway?
Thank you very much for your answer. From your analogy, my car is not activated, and I don’t know how to start.
- My product is an outdoor gateway, not a DIY gateway, but an enterprise-class IP67 gateway. I made a lot of settings with reference to the manual, but still did not connect to the TTN server, and then initialized it.
- I am currently using Ethernet.
- I set up China, China 470-510MHz.
- I have changed the settings of the gateway, but I have already initialized the device.
- I did not see any print data from the gateway.
Thanks again for your answer, and please continue to help me solve this TTN server problem.
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.