After seriously read the discussion by this thread and rak forum, we collect the suggestion and decide to optimize the rak811 tracker design as following:
- The R1/C1 pin of GPS power switch chip U5 needs to be connected to a pull-up circuit。
- Power indicator LED1 light removed. Reserve charge indicator, and two GPIO control status indicators.
- The EXTINT0 and ANTON pin of the GPS module needs to be connected to GPIO to facilitate wake-up in low power mode.
- CP2102 chip removed, add a serial adapter board accessories。
- Add GPIO to detect the power supply type of the device, battery-powered or USB-powered. It can be detected using the power chip PG pin and CHG pin.
- Directs one UART interface for users to expand to other devices。
Any more suggestions to RAK Wireless?