Sensor only send accept join-request and forward uplink data message

Hello.
My Polysense sensor send ONLY “accept join-request” and “forward uplink data message”.
I see both messages on “application” TTN (live data).
Does not send any more data.

Please, could you help me?
Thanks!
d.

Hello,
I think I have the same problem with GPS device (LGT-92).

Here is the screenshoot:
dragino

Hey! I also have the same problem. Did you figure it out?

How far are you from the gateway?

Wat is the RSSI?

Hi all,

I also have the similar problem. Sometimes even my device could not join a gateway (personal gateway) and I am testing the device just next to gateway. Sometimes it is sending message, sometimes only join accept message, and sometimes even join is unsuccessfull. I am using Seeedunio Lorawan board. When it sends a message, SNR is mostly negative too. I do not know it is about board, gateway or server? I have tested with sevaral different Seeedunio boards and th problem is the same. Do you have any suggestions?

If you searched a small little bit and maybe read the last dozen or so post, you will have the solution maybe.

Did you try this?

1 Like

WIth a technology designed for Long Range! Search forum on recommended placements when developing… :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! And sorry for taking your time. Actually I spent much time in the forum but may be with the wrong keywords! I will look for optimum replacements and search a bit more.

What is the RSSI as logged in the application console?

RSSI of the last successful message of one of the device was -117. But I have several devices that I could not manage to get successful join message or forward uplink message for some of them.

Unsuccessful one

Sorry, probably I ve missed some points but I could only see the RSSI"s of the successful ones now. When I ll access to devices tomorrow, I will connect them and update the RSSI information here. Thanks for the help and your time!

1 Like

Thank you so much! This thread seems really helpful!

Hi again. It seems that closeness to the gateway was the main problem! Even one device is close, I think it also effects the join of the other devices too. Now all my devices are far away from gateway and they are all working. Thank you so much!