Could you please clarify for me my wrong steps?
- I use RAK7243 as LoRa GW for TTN.
- SW is latest RAK7243_LTE_based_on_Raspbian_OS_V2.8R_20190516.img.zip;
- Connection to Internet is established by Wi-Fi (not LTE module);
- ‘gateway-config’ completed - ‘Server is TTN’ selected & channel plan is selected for ‘RU_864_870’
- Another Raspberry with DraginoRpi Hat is used as node:
- The next guide is used: http://wiki.dragino.com/index.php?title=Use_Lora/GPS_HAT_%2B_RaspberryPi_to_set_up_a_Lora_Node
- I added proper info in the ‘lmic_pi-master/examples/thethingsnetwork-send-v1.cpp’-file: ‘Device Address’, ’ Network Session Key’, & ‘App Session Key’ from my Console at TTN. Then ‘make’ and ‘sudo ./thethingsnetwork-send-v1’
As the result:
At node console window i see that some lora packets are sending but on the TTN console I see that my device has status ‘never seen’.