Talkpool OY1110 creates JoinRequest but now answer

I try to connect an temperature sensor from Talkpool to TTN. On the device, there is a DevEUI and a AppEUI. I created an application and gave it the AppEUI. Inside the App, i created a device and geve the DevEUI to it.
When I press the button on the Device for 10 seconds, it switchs off. Another 3 sec pressing the Button is starting the device which is shown by blinking twice the red LED.
In my Gateway, there are now the join-request telegrams from the Temperature sensor which I can see by the TTN-Portal/Gateways/Data.:

{
“gw_id”: “eui-b827ebfffe1XXXXX”,
“payload”: “AAAWXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX”,
“dev_eui”: “70B3D5D7201XXXXX”,
“lora”: {
“spreading_factor”: 12,
“bandwidth”: 125,
“air_time”: 1482752000
},
“coding_rate”: “4/5”,
“timestamp”: “2020-05-02T09:27:14.260Z”,
“rssi”: -15,
“snr”: 9.5,
“app_eui”: “70B3D5D72FFXXXXX”,
“frequency”: 868100000
}

On the left top corner of each entry, you see a yellow flash.
In the TTN-Portal/Application/Data is no telegram at all.
It looks like, the gateway sends the telegram to TTN and there is something wrong with the routing to the application.
The DevEUI and AppEUI is written correctly, copied them later from the telegrams in the gateway-data and doublechecked them with the printed values on the device and pasted them into the values in Application/Device.
Deleting, Renaming or things like this been also not helpful.

Is ist possible, the sensor is not for use with ttn?

For an OTAA node to work three things need to match in the node and the network:

• DevEUI
  • AppEUI
  • AppKey

For you description the last item has not been set in TTN. (Needs to be done for the device as each device should have a unique AppKey)

You next step to get the node to work is to find the AppKey and enter that in TTN.