The LIBRARY basement part 11

:+1:

ttn_conference_2019_banner

Join us for The Things Network’s official Asia Pacific conference: November 18-19th 2019 in Adelaide Australia

Tickets and Information

topic

1 Like

Andreas%20Spiess%20YouTube

Andreas Spiess YouTube Channel

volunteerswanted

volu2

VOLUNTEER FORM

05%20AM

How Tech From Australia Could Prevent California Wildfires and PG&E Blackouts

Workshop: digital trust infrastructure NL

team

Yeh but its ‘New’ Edge - i.e. Chrome/Chromium derivative right? :wink: (Linux a natural fit I guess)

Actinius
Developed by Dutch startup, Actinius, the Icarus IoT Board retails for around $100.

browan-2020

:+1:

More space junk, collision risk and unwanted stellar occlusions …? Or move to ubiquitous global comms bypassing state censorship or local telco monopoly (ok with latency given round tripping time… not so good for rural gamers;-) )? I guess view will vary with own perspective…

From the article:

At a recent ESTEC event, Mark McCaughrean, senior advisor for Science & Exploration at the European Space Agency, asked attendees to ponder who actually “owned” the night sky amid plans by billionaires to spray Earth orbit with tens of thousands of satellites.

A week later the retraction PR comes out:

“…err, sorry guys my bad…turns out it was actually the transit and occlusion of a StarLink/Fossa-Madrid/Lacuna/other < delete as appropriate! > microsatellite in Low Earth Orbit…” :rofl: (see last post)