the rotary knobs
arrived, start looking like an old ipod now
I realised that I don’t have enough I/O and memory onboard of this Leonardo Pro Micro ATmega32U4 8MHz 3.3V , I will use an extra 32 kb F-ram to hold the menusystem, logging data, stored saved ‘packet push profiles’, general device key/application settings, framecounters ect.
And back to RN2483A in this version (that can run the TTN uno library).
Also I will stick to my 'one button rules all ’ design, so for switching the device on/off I’ll use this module
My problem is always that during working on something I get new ideas to improve/extend… like now I think, an onboard GPS would be nice to so I can use the devcice as a tracker… a lipo charger with indicator onscreen, graphical things to show RSSI/SNR ect.ect. and this is often the reason that some projects never see the end
hardware more or less done… time for the firmware
- while the big flat rotary knob looked nice, it don’t work very well.
I ordered new knobs 36 mm and thick for a better grip.
the alu will be spraypainted later… someday