The WORKBENCH part 1

no not LMIC… inside is a RN2483 + 328p + dc boost converter (designed and build by rocket scream)
Tx every 5 min. then deepsleep… awaken by the rn2483 itself

node

code here

OK so you are not using the

Mini Ultra Pro V3 (With Radio)

Thanks

@BoRRoZ
Any reference for this nice enclosure?
Rocket scream gave me one, and still on “to do” box, shame on me

there seems to be a problem worldwide buying the rn2483A that should be solved end of june.

@Charles … what’s that ?

Enclosure, sorry

waterproof-box

2 Likes

Thanks,

found them on ebay but $9 that’s a shame :wink:

1 Like

this is also a very nice one Charles

https://www.ebay.com/itm/158mmx90mmx46mm-White-Waterproof-Plastic-Enclosure-Case-Power-Junction-Box-/192480262829
$4.99 incl. shipping

x833

1 Like

…and sadly the board ‘still’ not yet released?! :frowning:

your patience will be rewarded Jeff :wink:
V2 will be even better

1 Like

“This item does not ship to Germany” :disappointed:

bad luck… try this one :sunglasses:

x838

x839

don’t forget this link:

1 Like

That’s interesting, just send to fab a 1284P board for a customer, I plan to use MightyCore for bootloader
don’t forget this fully assembled one Moteino Mega LoRa, really nice.

1 Like

I used MightyCore, I will check your Moteina Mega Lora.
I use these two nodes in my little vineyard for temp/Hum. I use their sketch because the sketch generator sketch (otaa) stopped after one time sending. ( Lowpower.h). I am not good enough to solve that.
Distance to the gateway about 250 meter with some houses and hedges, etc between nodes and indoor gateway.

pffff

2 Likes

…have one on me :wink:

Need a couple of degrees more here before I can join in!

1 Like

dead%20volume

Just reading something about dead volume in relation to a temp / humidity sensor
(thanks Anatol from closedcube for the doc)

so placing a sensor in the 'open but, inside a weather enclosure like this one

a so called Stevenson screen, will result in a lot of ‘dead volume’ hence the humidity calculations can give problems…

sht31d-PTFE%20filter
SHT31D with PTFE filter.

next week I expect the new Rocket Scream low power extra long life V 2.0 LoRaWAN node :sunglasses: and I’m going to combine him with the above, precise and fast Sensirion sensor.
In the past these sensors gave sometimes problems because they didn’t had a ‘real’ I2C bus… but now they do, ‘real’ I2C onboard … so no problems going to sleep/wake up ect.

Also nice is that you can set an alarm temperature and when that is reached it wakes the processor and transmits a LoRaWAN frame .

more next week …

2 Likes

a so called Stevenson screen, will result in a lot of ‘dead volume’ hence the humidity calculations can give problems…

why should a Stevenson give problems?
the sensor is shielded from direct influence but good airflow is guaranteed.
I‘m interrested in your following analysis