TTIG "not connected"

About 5 mins after @iot_eric 's post I checked mine and all 4 active TTIG’s showed connected in main console. Opened each GW page individually and each had ‘last seen’ updating…but after abut 10mins 2 of the 4 stopped updating and last seen increased to point where they were both last seen >11mins…had to shut down PC at that point and go do other stuff for a while and just back online briefly to check and all 4 again showing connected in console and individually…something may have happened for a short while but cant tell what or for how long from here. All looks ok for now, just pinged each node with traffic and captured fine. Connected into eu router/backend as UK based. Will check again in morning and report (only) if I see further problems…

I add a “me too” here: I had an apparent stop but is again connected. I did nothing.

Ditto, ours TTIG connection has died within the last 12hrs … (RAK gateway still ticking away fine)

Do we have support contact details?

1 Like

Same here, my TTIG-915 (US) has been now down for 6 hours.

Last time this happened, 4 days ago, I messaged Krishna at TTI directly.
He confirmed there was a problem with the “bridge”, then fixed it.

Here’s the post from Krishna regarding previous issues about the bridge.
https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/forum/t/ttig-the-things-indoor-gateway/22049/390

Here in Boston, USA, I have a TTN kickstarter gateway that is connected and a TTIG on the same network that is not connected… last seen 22 hours ago.

I’m experiencing the same behavior since May 9. I leave the behavior presented on my side in the TTIG general topic:

https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/forum/t/ttig-the-things-indoor-gateway/22049/639?u=mariacarlinahernandez

Cheers,
Maria C.

1 Like

Hey Everyone,

It’s kinda late here (and I’m at a Hackathon) but I’ll try to see if I can check if there’s an issue. My test US Gateway and a few others that I know of seem to be connected.
For those having issues, can you please add the EUI of your gateways for debugging?

Thanks,
Krishna

Krishna,
My TTIG EUI is eui-58a0cbfffe8002bc
It has been offline for 5 days but is now powered off.
Unfortunately I will not be able to try to put it back online until the end of next week.

Good luck with a resolution of this issue.
Jerry

Here’s mine: eui-58a0cbfffe800298

eui-58a0cbfffe800344

Same issue TTIG: eui-58a0cbfffe800273 …

eui-58a0cbfffe800399

eui-58a0cbfffe80036e

eui-58a0cbfffe8003aa

eui-58a0cbfffe80033f

eui-58a0cbfffe800342

Alright. So all of them should be back online now. Seems like I needed to restart a backend service as some of them were not able to connect.
I’ll add more redundancy this week to prevent instances like this where some gateways are not able to connect .
Thanks for reporting.
Also, if your gateway is still not online (but make sure your internet works first), please ping me your eui and I’ll look at it.

6 Likes

Awesome, thank you! We were back online this morning when I woke up and checked.

Much appreciated!

2 Likes

Here, worked! thank’s

1 Like

worked for me! both back online

1 Like

Hi, I am also getting the same problem today for eui-a84041181d51ffff gateway.

I rebooted, checked internet connectivity, firmware version etc - everything looks correct. Can you please help??

Thanks, Ioannis