TTIG : The Things Indoor Gateway

(Jac Kersing) #413

Probably. I haven’t been able to order yet. (Have added two to my cart at the moment it was listed but haven’t been able to check out, “product is unavailable, please remove”.)

(benbarnard) #414

I got the email at 4:44, tried to order at 4:49. Sold out already. 12-14 weeks backorder?

(Inanc) #415

I just ordered the 868 version.

Update: my order is cancelled, I have a problem with my account.

(Everhamme) #416

Just got this email… backed ordered on Allied… we’ll see when they actually ship to me

The Things Indoor Gateway (TTIG) is now in stock at RS Components. Listed below are the links for the EU and the US store respectively. Please note that there is limited quantity available for each (868 and 915 units), so make sure to order yours before the stock is finished.

EU 868 ( via RS Components ) - link
US 915 ( via Allied Electronics ) - link
( Note: All orders will be processed on a first come basis.)*

The specification sheet as well as getting started guide is listed on the product page. We are also taking back orders for 100 gateway units in a box. The lead time for these orders is 12-14 weeks. If you need any help or more info, let us know.

(Jeff Uk) #417

Ordered a handful to try out :slight_smile: Should help take TTN GW count >30 :smile: …only problem is finding time & quality new sites to deploy them all! Anyone close to my associated TTN sites & communities willing to collaborate please PM me :wink:

I can see a busy Q2 coming!

you get a discount Jeff :sunglasses:

(Jeff Uk) #419

That’s next! :slight_smile: Just want to check a few out and also look at possible best practice for re-packaging and adapting a few for external Ant’s etc before I commit for boxes of 10 or 100 = >£600 or >£6,000 (mustn’t forget the VAT!) in a splash as have already spent small fortune on TTN! :wink:

Perhaps a group buy with interested (local) parties?.. :thinking:

From Allied Customer Service…

I was able to research the lead time for the part you are inquiring about below. Currently, the lead time is about 42 days out.

Also, Allied is charging shipping…

(Pozo) #421

Why are they only available in the Netherlands? E.g. on the German rs-online.com site they are not listed.

(bluesensing) #422

pls, follow these instructions in germany:
https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/community/berlin/post/ttig-jetzt-bestellbar-bei-rs-components-8652-out-of-stock

(Lachlan Etherton) #423

Unfortunately, I can’t see the mention of AU915 in the description of any links for where you can purchase the gateway. For someone in Australia, what one should I order? Would US915 work after a firmware update?

(bluesensing) #424

read this, pls.:

https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/article/announcing-a-69-lorawantm-indoor-gateway-and-399-4g-industrial-gateway

order it in germany: https://de.rs-online.com/web/p/entwicklungskits-hf/1843981/

(Lachlan Etherton) #425

I’ve had a read it. It does mention Australia, however on the pages where you can order the gateway, it refers to AS923. This is an Australian supported frequency, but not AU915, which is different.

(Wsaiho) #426

In Singapore we can use the EU868 band also, but RS-online link for the EU module doesn’t seem to ship here

(Jac Kersing) #430

There will be resellers. It was the same for the first TTN Gateway after the Kickstarter, only available at RS and Farnell, now there are resellers offering it.

(Jac Kersing) #432

Yes of course. Resellers need to handle warranty, customer complains, returns etc due to (European) law. Don’t expect them to do that without some financial compensation.

BTW, I was looking into setting up something like a group buy offering consumers the option to buy. Given the negative feedback I’m dropping that idea as I don’t want to handle the fallout if things don’t meet everyone’s expectations…

(Ud Lo Ra) #436

In Italy is available. I ordered one as private customer (so maybe it’s not TTI but German RS the problem).

(Remko) #438

Same here in The Netherlands

(bluesensing) #439

You got it as a single private person ?

(Jac Kersing) #443

I like the truth as well. And I told you my opinion straight.

For me you are ranting. I understand your frustration but like I said, contact the responsible people.
WE (the other members of this community) can not change what is bothering you.

Having said this, I would suggest one of the other moderators looks into this and starts deleting/moving as appropriate because we are way off topic with this discussion in this thread. A new thread on this topic would be more appropriate.