Last week I tried to add my Kerlink gateway to TTN.
When I added my gateway it would say it was not connected.
However, I was receiving packets from my sensor that I added to my application.
These sensors were being received by a gateway that had the same EUI as my gateway, except for one character that was different.
This made me think that I made a mistake when adding my gateway, so I registered it again.
Now it would say that my gateway was connected.
At this point I was very confused. I was sure I typed in the EUI correctly the first time.
I found a command for my gateway that would show me it's EUI.
The output this command gave me confirmed my suspicion.
Somehow, one character of my gateways EUI was changed.
Below are some screenshots: