Webinar - Interview: Product Development with Ursalink, Q&A and a LoRaWAN-package raffle inclusive one TTIG
On 25 Jun 2020 - 10:00, representatives from various departments of the LoRaWAN manufacturer Ursalink will be interviewed by Alpha-Omega Technology on the topics of research, product design, technology and quality management and will give an insight into the Internet of Things market and development. Afterwards both will be available for questions and will raffle off a small IoT package, that includes a The Things Indoor Gateway, among the participants.
What to expect?
- An insight into what to consider when developing high-quality LoRaWAN products
- Answers to what role quality assurance plays in development
- Practical examples of how research can influence a final LoRaWAN sensor
- Q&A session with Ursalink and Alpha-Omega Technology
- One lucky person who wins a small LoRaWAN package at the end of the event