IOT | LoRa
tracker, Bluetooth, GPS, indoor tracking, outdoor
Lansitec outdoor and indoor asset management tracker is designed based on GPS, BLE, and LoRa technology. With the help of Bluetooth Beacon technology, it supports not only outdoor GPS tracking but also indoor tracking and switches automatically. The built-in G-sensor analyzes the user's motion to prolong the standby time and improve user experience. G-sensor (sensitivity is adjustable) can also be used for vibration detection, which makes it perfect for monitoring assets to be supervised. The IP65 case and 5400mAh non-chargeable Li-ion battery makes it perfect for asset management, indoor and outdoor. It is fully compatible with all LoRaWAN frequencies and LoRaWAN compliant gateway.
It is a perfect product for tracking:
- Vehicles in airport or factories
- Containers in warehouse or assembly line
- Assets supervised by the bank or the owner
- Vibration detection
- To use the indoor tracking function, Bluetooth beacon must be deployed about 10~20 meters from each other. At least 3 Bluetooth beacons are needed to use the accurate tracking feature. The accuracy can be as high as two meters.
- Please describe your use case and send the warehouse CAD drawing to us, and we will design the indoor map for you and show you how to deploy the Beacons.
IOT | LoRa