Water Level, Electrical Conductivity and Temperature
The Decagon CTD-10 sensor is a low cost, accurate tool for monitoring of water level, electrical conductivity, and temperature in both ground water and surface water. The sensor utilizes a vented pressure transducer to obtain accurate water level measurements from 0 to 10 m while removing the effects of barometric pressure. With a range of 0 to 120 dS/m, the CTD sensor has the ability to make accurate electrical conductivity measurements in a broad range of applications.
Decagon's CTD sensor is a robust, marine grade sensor, 3.4 cm in diameter. It connects by cable to an external datalogger. Much of the complex circuitry is in the data logger, lowering the cost of individual sensors without impacting their accuracy or resolution. This makes it so that instead having to rely on a single measurement, you can measure in several different locations without exceeding your budget.
• Aquifer recharge and recovery.
• Saltwater intrusion, desalination, and wastewater.
• Wetland monitoring.
• Groundwater contamination monitoring.
• Surface water monitoring.
• Robust marine-grade epoxy overmold to resist corrosion in tough environments.
• Compact 3.4 cm diameter sensor body to fit into tight spaces.
• Deliver data to your desktop.
• Permanent connection allows you to collect data continously without pulling up the sensor.
• Low per-sensor cost.
• Water Depth: 0 to 10 m
• Electrical Conductivity: 0 to 120 dS/m
• Temperature: -11 to 49°C
• Water Depth: 2 mm
• Electrical Conductivity: 0.001 dS/m
• Temperature: 0.1°C
• Water Depth: + 0.05% of full scale @ 20°C
• Electrical Conductivity: + 0.01 dS/m or + 10% (whichever is greater)
• Temperature: + 1°C
• 0° to 50°C (Pressure transducer cannot be allowed to freeze while submersed.)
• 3.4 cm Diameter, 9 cm length (housing)
• 10 m standard; custom lengths available upon request