G62 - Equipment and Vehicle GPS Tracker
Ultra-rugged, feature-rich vehicle and heavy equipment GPS tracking device
The G62 is an ultra-rugged GPS tracking device with customizable inputs/outputs, designed for tracking vehicles, equipment, pumps, generators, and any asset with a power source. Calculate run hours and distance travelled (odometer) to understand and optimize asset utilization. Interface with a range of devices and switches to fit any application including seatbelt detection, door open/close monitoring, and more. Internal Backup Battery in case of loss of power or tampering. Nylon Glass IP67 rated housing ensures the G62 can withstand fine dust, high-pressure spray, submersion for 30 minutes in 1m of water, and extreme temperatures.
- High-precision GPS/GLONASS tracking device
- Weatherproof and ultra-rugged IP67 Housing with compact and ergonomic design
- 1 x Analog Inputs, 2 x Digital Inputs, 1 x Switched Ground Digital Output, 1 x Ignition Digital Input
- Internal Backup Battery in case of loss of power or tampering
- On-device Odometer and Run Hour Monitoring
- Manage device firmware updates and parameters via a USB configuration cable and app
- Easy integration with comprehensive documentation and a flexible and open payload format
AU915, AS923, EU868, IN865, KR920, RU864, US915
Concurrent GPS / GLONASS
72 Channel High Sensitivity Receiver
-167dBm industry-leading tracking performance
Low Noise Amplifier:
GPS signals are boosted by a unique low-noise amplifier (LNA) allowing operation where other units fail.
8-36V DC (max)
Built-in self-resetting fuse makes installation simple and safe. Stringent automotive power “load dump” tests are conducted to ensure operation in the harshest electrical systems.
~25/50mA when moving
1100mAh LiPo internal backup battery pack
-20°C to +60°C
7 wire harness
1 x 0-30V Analog Input,
0-5V range: 1.22mV precision
0-30V range: 7.32mV precision
2 x Digital Inputs with configurable pull-up/down
Pull-up enabled: low at 0.8V, high at 1.0V
Pull-down enabled: low at 2.0V, high at 2.4V
1 x Switched Ground Digital Output
Can be toggled via downlink.
1 x dedicated ignition Digital Input 0-48V
One year manufacturer’s warranty.