KONA Mega IoT Gateway
High Capacity LoRaWAN Gateway for Global Deployments
TEKTELIC's KONA Mega EU IoT Gateway provides network operators with a field proven product for the deployment of LoRaWAN networks in the global EU868 band. The KONA Mega Gateway offers superior RF performance with multiple Rx/Tx antennas which improve the end device SNR resulting in improved link budget and better battery performance. To mitigate real world RF interference, the KONA Mega gateway comes with built in custom High-Q RF cavity filters that offer high levels of Rx Selectivity and Out of band rejection.
It is ideal for public and private network operators that require cost effective and reliable gateways, with multiple Rx and Tx channels, to maximize their network investment for years to come.
- High availability carrier grade design with support for in-service configuration and software updates.
- Environmentally hardened enclosure fully tested to withstand extrement temeprature conditions.
- Innovative multiple antenna configuration supporting Rx diversity for 16 + 16 channels.
- Excellent out of band rejection of Interference from other networks such as Cellular and Paging.
- Day-One scalability supporting millions of Rx messages per day.
- Easy to deploy supporting different backhaul and power options.
- Fully integrated with the broader eco-system of LoRa network servers and sensors.
- Time Duplex 16 + 16 Rx / 2 + 2 Tx
- Dual antenna support for Rx Diversity
- Double simultaneous Tx channels
- High linearity LNA/Receiver
- Integrated Bandpass Filter
- Precise Network Synchronization (GPS)
- Integrated GPS Holdover
- Upto 14 dBM Tx Power per antenna
- Geolocalization support
- Hardened cellular 3G/4G Modem
- Copper and optical ethernet backhaul
- Rated IP67 enclosure
- Available in EU, US, APAC and China