KONA Micro IoT Gateway
Enterprise LoRaWAN Gateway for Mission Critical Deployments
The KONA Micro IoT Gateway is designed for enterprise and lightweight industrial applications that require "Always On" connectivity. Configured with an internal 3G/4G modem and a built in battery backup, the KONA Micro IoT gateway continues to operate and transmits sensor data to the network even when the main site has lost power.
Simple to configure and cost effective, it is an ideal hub for deployment of enterprise-level applications in areas where LoRaWAN coverage is not yet readily available for private networks where the operator requires unfettered access to the gateways regardless of their deployment location.
- Enable critical enterprise IoT applications with 'Always On' connectivity. Battery backup and an integrated 3G/4G modem.
- Reduce setup costs with plug-n-play installation using a custom provisioned factory image.
- Improve coverage and service resulting in increased IoT application adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Simplify management with the KonaFT OAM tool.
- Operational status indicated with multi function LED.
- Fully integrated with the broader eco system of LoRa network servers and sensors.
- NA915, EU868, AU923 ISM bands
- Three hour battery backup
- Time duplex 8 Rx / 1 Tx
- Integrated Cellular 3G/4G modem
- External LoRa antenna
- Operational status LED
- 27 dBM Tx power
- Plug n play operation
- Factory image for mass deployment
- In service updates