Measure liquid or solid level using an ultrasonic sensor
KotahiNet is a certified partner.
Measures liquid level (in tanks, reservoirs, or rivers) or solid level (in tanks, silos, or bins).
- Available in all LoRaWAN frequency bands.
- Measures up to 6m range. Option for 8m range also available.
- Accuracy at least ±1 cm.
- Uses an ultrasonic sensor (sound waves). This sensor can only withstand a small amount of water or splashing (IP65). In wet conditions, for measuring liquid level, use a lidar sensor instead.
- Available as a single unit or separate sensor and communications unit. Also available with separate, cabled antenna.
- Set or change “over the air” how frequently data is measured. Some other parameters can also be changed using downlink data.
- Based on a high quality, durable ultrasonic sensor
- Uses KotahiNet LoRaWAN node
- IP65 rating
- Fully self-contained. Battery lasts 5-10 years.