Lidar Distance Measurement
Measure distance or range accurately using a laser
Measure distance accurately using the latest generation of lasers. Maximum range is 3m. Example uses include liquid level in a tank, object detection, and surface change.
- Available in all LoRaWAN frequency bands.
- A cover window protects the sensor so it can be used in wet conditions, including where our ultrasonic level monitor cannot.
- Not suitable for transparent liquids such as water.
- Set or change “over the air” how frequently data is measured. Some other parameters can also be changed using downlink data.
- Accuracy depends on lighting, typically ±2 cm
- Measures distance accurately using a 940 nm invisible laser
- Uses KotahiNet LoRaWAN node
- IP65 rating
- Fully self-contained. Battery lasts 5-10 years.