LoRaWAN Custom Integration Unit
B2B Automated Machinery Prototyping And Maintenance Services
Using custom built IoT LoRa devices, we can help you digitize your machinery to monitor and control machines and plants reliably and establish plant-wide performance.
- Remote Systems as Managed Appliance.
- Monitoring & Automation of Analog Equipment.
- Industrial Network Validation.
- Lifecycle Management.
- Protocol: LoRaWAN 1.0, Class A
- LoRaWAN Ready
- Frequency: 868 MHz ISM frequency band
- TX Power: up to +14 dBm
- Sensitivity: as good as -136 dBm
- Range: >15 km at suburban and >5 km at urban area. (Typically, each base station covers some km. Check the LoRaWAN Network in your area.)
- Chipset consumption: 38.9 mA
- Radio Bit Rate: from 250 to 5470 bps
- Receiver: your own base station or use networks from LoRaWAN operators