LoRaWAN Custom Integration Unit
B2B Automated Machinery Prototyping And Maintenance Services
Robo Technikas is a certified partner.
Using custom built IoT LoRa devices, we can help you digitize your machinery to monitor and control machines and plants reliably and establish plant-wide performance.
- Remote Systems as Managed Appliance.
- Monitoring & Automation of Analog Equipment.
- Industrial Network Validation.
- Lifecycle Management.
- Protocol: LoRaWAN 1.0, Class A
- LoRaWAN Ready
- Frequency: 868 MHz ISM frequency band
- TX Power: up to +14 dBm
- Sensitivity: as good as -136 dBm
- Range: >15 km at suburban and >5 km at urban area. (Typically, each base station covers some km. Check the LoRaWAN Network in your area.)
- Chipset consumption: 38.9 mA
- Radio Bit Rate: from 250 to 5470 bps
- Receiver: your own base station or use networks from LoRaWAN operators