Oyster Battery Powered GPS Asset Tracker
Ultra-rugged and long-life battery-powered GPS asset tracking device
The Oyster Battery Powered GPS is a compact, ultra-rugged tracking device designed for tracking non-powered assets, such as containers, trailers, equipment, and more. Optimized for low-power operation with up to 5 years of battery life, powered by 3 x AA Off-the-Shelf, user-replaceable Alkaline or Lithium batteries. Periodic or Movement-Based Tracking - Configure the Oyster to send updates based on set time intervals (1x, 3x, 5x a day, etc.,) or when movement occurs to fit any application. Stationary devices enter sleep mode, switching the update rate to only once per day until movement occurs to conserve battery life. Nylon Glass IP67 rated housing ensures the Oyster can withstand fine dust, high-pressure spray, submersion for 30 minutes in 1m of water, and extreme temperatures. Featuring multiple installation options for covertly securing devices to assets with screws, bolts, cable ties, rivets, and more.
- High-precision GPS/GLONASS tracking device
- Powered by 3 x AA Batteries with up to 5 years battery life
- Easy to install and conceal with ultra-rugged and weatherproof IP67 Housing
- Accelerometer for Smart Movement Based Tracking
- Configurable parameters to fit any tracking application
- Manage device firmware updates and parameters via a USB configuration cable and app
- Easy integration with comprehensive documentation and a flexible and open payload format
108 x 86 x 31mm
AU915, AS923, EU868, IN865, KR920, RU864, US915
Concurrent GPS / GLONASS
72 Channel High Sensitivity Receiver
-167dBm industry-leading tracking performance
Low Noise Amplifier:
GPS signals are boosted by a unique low-noise amplifier (LNA) allowing
operation where other units fail.
10uA.Average current in lowest power configuration.
-20°C to +60°C
One year manufacturer’s warranty.
Certifications (Please contact Digital Matter for a full lost of compliance specifications and documentation for your region):
915MHz – FCC, ISED, ACMA (DoC), CE (DoC), LoRaWAN® Certified 868MHz – ACMA (DoC)